I’ve had this problem for many years and many other ladies are faced with the problem of having a loose vagina at some point in their lives. This feeling can negatively affect one’s self-esteem and even reduce their desire for intimacy.
What causes the vaginal to loosen? There are three major reasons:
- Multiple childbirth, especially if you don’t spaced out your children
- Naturally through age
- Certain illnesses and health conditions
Are you there wondering how to tighten your vag? If you are, do not give up hope, all is not lost. You can actually keep your lady part tight till the day you die. Here are four effective ways through which you can tighten your vagina.
1. Kegel exercises You should consider this one of the best ways to naturally tighten a flabby vagina. Kegel exercise target to strengthen the pelvic floor. You should discern that it is not your vagina that is loose it is the pelvic floor muscles that are. These muscles are similar to any other muscles in the body. The more you exercise them, the stronger they become.
How do you do Kegel exercise Basically, you tighten your pelvic floor muscles for three seconds and relax for three seconds. Do this repeatedly for 10-15 times each session. You can do this as often as possible. The best thing about Kegel exercise is that you can do them anywhere. No one will even notice.
Note that if you are tightening your stomach, anal or thigh muscle in the process, then you are not doing it right.
2. Using Vaginal cones and geisha balls They appear like a tampon but they have weights attached to them. They are one of the most effective ways of exercising those loose muscles. Geisha or Ben-WA balls are weighted balls. You insert them into your vagina to exercise your muscles.
How do they work? The balls come in different weights. You start with the lightest and then move on to heavier ones. Essentially, you insert the cone with the weight hanging and try to hold it such that it does not fall. With the Geisha balls, you insert them and also use your muscles to prevent them from sliding out. This means that you really have to engage your muscles to hold them in place.
3. Using organic herbs Some plants have been found to be helpful in tightening the vaginal. Such herbs include Curcuma Comosa. On top on tightening your muscles, this herb helps protect from prolapse of the vaginal surface walls. It also reduces menstrual cramps, treats dry skin and reduces the hot flashes. Another such herb is the Pueraria Mirifica. It accelerates genital tissue regrowth that helps tighten your lady parts. It also neutralizes hormonal imbalance and can actually help prevent cervical cancer!
4. Using vaginal tightening gel If you are the sort that does not want to exercise, you can buy a gel to help tighten your vagina. There are many types of virginal tightening gels in the market today, such as a V-tight gel, 18 Again Vagina Tightening Cream, the list is endless. You simply apply the gel to the vaginal area. They help tighten its walls as well as any loose skin. You should be careful when buying such cream. Some will do more harm than good.